Warning – Your students will want to play this again and again!
- Type out vocabulary words for current unit, one per page.
- Copy enough for each group of two students to have a copy.
- You can have the students split their vocabulary list. I could hold the words up first and my partner can give me clues. Once I am out of words, we switch roles. Otherwise, you can have each student do the entire list. I hold all the words up, my partner gives me clues. We shuffle our vocabulary words and switch roles.
- Hold one vocabulary word up to your head.
- Your partner needs to give you clues until you say the word.
- Place another word to your forehead and repeat the first two steps.
If you would like to receive more activities like this in a weekly email sent every Friday (in time for next week’s plans), Click now to join our mailing list!