- 45-50 minute class period
- 5 plastic pumpkins
- Plastic spiders to throw or other object to throw
The ones shown are $1.49 at Party City.
Click here to sign up for our three day holiday video series!
- Purchase 5 plastic pumpkins such as the ones shown below.
- Note, I purchased 5 different colors to make it more colorful in my room.
- Place candy inside each pumpkin.
- Note, I used cheaper candy inside the closest pumpkins to the line.
- Place pumpkins in a row.
- Use masking tape to draw a line on the ground students have to stay behind.
- Give students a set of problems to solve.
- Solve a math problem.
- Check answer with teacher.
- If answer is correct, throw plastic spider at pumpkins.
- If spider lands in a pumpkin, you win a piece of candy from that pumpkin.
- Repeat previous steps until class is over.
Use form below to sign up for our three part Holiday series: